Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is It Dated Already?

  We got all of our new fixtures built, then noticed that we didn't have enough base shelves.  They are the very bottom shelf, and they have a different way of attaching than regular ones.  I happen to know who has a whole stack,  so I run over to get some.  Everyone trades stuff back and forth all the time, so it's no big deal.   

  I walk in, find the person in charge and announce  "All of your base shelfs are belonging to us!"   She had no clue.  Kind of sad, because she plays X-Box all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I had a conversation with a twenty-two year old guy at work the other day who had no idea what the phrase "three sheets to the wind" meant. He'd never heard of Big Trouble in Little China (heathen!), and he had no freaking idea who John Wayne is.

    Kids these days don't know anything, I'm sorry to say, which is why having a conversation with one is so tedious. They'd rather talk about the Kardashian sisters and what Lady Gaga is up to--even the guys, than learn things like, oh, say, who the major players in WWII were, for example.

    Where's my facepalm emoticon?

    I blame Obama. You know, just because.

    ReplyDelete